Thursday, July 16, 2009

Of Slight Concern

So my computer has.... bit the dust. making regular blog posts (when has this ever been regular?? heh) a bit difficult

buuuuut

It just so happens that the new dance studio I stopped by today has computers to use (!)

Today was kind of a rough day as one teacher was out sick, and so I (and others) had to cover a couple extra classes. And I have one class that went from being a nice group of kids to rather... hard to deal with, making things slightly unpleasant in the morning.

At any rate, it is time I got some food, got my bag from the place I forgot it, and went home.

Your word of the day is "benighted"

One would hope that Korean (or any) kids studying in another country would especially learn how detrimental stereotypes can be... and hopefully take that time to learn more about others... but as has, somewhat surprisingly, been the case so far, this is, alas, not so true.


If I get a computer up and working, I will work on this newfangled 'picture thing.' :)

No comments:

Post a Comment